Is this true ? Mike Wolfe(American pickers) Died at age 59.

Ken from ontario

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
I hope this is just a hoax but if it is in fact true I'm so sorry to hear it.:

I hope you're right Jeff, I liked the show , it was entertaining and educational but anyhow if it is true and Mike is gone I doubt they will keep the show going without them two.

Know who's going to be shocked to learn this? Mike Wolfe, that's who.
If he'd actually passed we would have heard about it through regular cable/network/streaming news.
Who ever made that video needs their rear end toasted. That someone is dale Styne. (his spelling not mine). Apparently his channel takes great delight in killing people off.

I have watched the show.. it's entertaining, but it has destroyed the garage sale mkt. So many people think their rusted junk is a treasure. Missing parts, doesn't work, and they want top dollar for it. So I don't think it was a good thing for our peanut brained society.

They came to a person we know a few years ago.

What they pay on TV is way higher than actual pay.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

They came to a person we know a few years ago.

What they pay on TV is way higher than actual pay.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
WTF, that's not really what they pay? So everyone thinks their S**t is gold, and it's just another made for entertainment price.

My Dad loved that show….me…not at all. It really grated on me how everything was a huge find. I couldn’t get through a single show without going outside until it was over. It always seemed like the antithesis of Antiques Roadshow which I love. That doesn’t mean I wish him dead, which I don’t. Just not a fan.

Back