Jeeez !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Wife talked to her best friend and she was told one of her relatives died on motorcycle on Sunday . Major crash up on I 83 in Pa . He was running a go-pro at the time and it shows the crash while happening . If you google this info , you can see the film and what actually caused this tragedy . His Mom wants this film to remain on his facebook page . I was told he entered into a " death wobble " or to the bikers , a " tank slapper " . Either way , it didn't end up well for him .

Stay safe on the roads , especially if on two wheels .

Yikes- I know what a tank-slapper is, I've experienced it. Sorry to hear that
-Mark

Sad news, sorry to hear it. It says he died stuck under a following SUV. Condolences to you, your wife, and family.

Jeeez,
That's awful.
I sold my beemer, the possibilities of a bad day just kept creeping into my thoughts.
I was 60, I have no regrets.
The death wobble hit me on my Honda 750 back in 1979. I was going too fast and they were ill handling bikes IMHO

That's awful. Sorry to hear about that. Condolences to your wife's friend and family.

When I was young I used to love riding motorcycles, but you couldn't PAY me to drive one on the highway today. NOBODY pays attention to what's going on around them. I travel a major state highway every day and not a day goes by I don't have some idiot pass me in a no passing zone, or cross the center line looking at their cell phone. I've got friends that still ride, but most of them are cutting way down on their motorcycle time.

Back