Just a nice video

I’ll add a WOW also

I am just posting this because it is so perfect and precise. How close fit you want :big grin:

Curious... where did you get the video from? And what is the country of origin (who did the work)?

Thanks,
Ted

Curious... where did you get the video from? And what is the country of origin (who did the work)?

Thanks,
Ted
I would bet that this work comes from one of those "EXTREME" Skills challenge that the Japanese are crazy over. Another example of this Extreme skills challenge is the wood planning competitions where they compete to see who can produce the thinnest, longest most uniform wood shaving using a manual single bladed planner block.

Thanks,
Ted
It was sent to me via a social media platform "WhatsApp ". I do not know if you guys have WhatsApp. I will also put my money on the Japanese, but I can't totally rule out the Chinese. If someone can read the writing on the work pieces, then that would be our answer.

Looks like one of the companies might be Chinese... Check it out:

Looks like the original post was on FaceBook Arts and Crafts (A&C): https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2235426206708012

Looks of comments about it on Facebook. I haven't read though the bulk, but thought I would share what I found after a little searching...

Ted

Back