Just Ordered Collets

So far so good. ;)

Now, maybe you have some ideas on what to do with the little red cups? I have a shopping bag full of them, and don't have the heart to toss 'em. :(

First Review

I was a bit apprehensive at first just hearing a mid eastern voice and suffering some language barriers but went through with my order, got what I ordered as ordered and delivered as promised. The order was packed nice. Visual inspection everything looked really good. Today I mounted the mounting plates on my lathe (Logan) and set up an indicator to check runout on both face & diameter of both plates. First one the face was dead nuts I mean Zero runout, The diameter had .004 TRO but the second one didn't fair so well, it had .008 tro on the face and .010 TRO on the Dia. If we have one of the Trak mills open tonight I'm gonna drill, tap & mount the collet chuck tonight. I could use some advice/instructions on doing this the best way.

Overall so far I'm happy with my purchase, of course the collets may be a different story but I hope not. I did place another order today from them. I bought a height gauge mount for my indicator, a set of thread pitch gauges & a set of radius gauges. Updates to come.

Back