k&t -milwaukee inst. book model 2 h

carryallman

Registered
Registered
i have this instruction book -looks like new has lots of info for the # 2h plain/universal/& vertical mills -also info on the 40-1 worm -wheel type dividing head -for sale -whats it worth -anybody got any ideas ? it is a red cover booklet

4GSR

Forum Guest
Register Today
Not much. No more that $30. You can get a scan of it over on Vintage MAchinery's website for free or a small donation.

brino

Confirmed Tool User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
That can be hard to say. It depends on the rarity of the machine, and of couse like any sale, the desperation of a buyer.

How many pages is the manual?

You will see various manuals on ebay for 100x what they are actually worth.
For older ones that are out of copyright, I tend to scan them and upload them here for anyone to use.

-brino

carryallman

Registered
Registered
anytime i ever scanned anything -its usually comes out blurry -hard to read-these are factory manuals -nice new looking -if they are only worth that -ill probably stash them away for 20 more yrs thanks

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock