KBC Model 360 Saw Info?

G-ManBart

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I'd like to add a vertical bandsaw to the shop and have been watching them at local auctions for a while now. I'd really like something along the lines of a 16" or 20" DoALL, but the deals on those have been times when I couldn't get to preview the machine. This 14" KBC is coming up soon, isn't terribly far away, and looks halfway decent. It seems pretty similar to other imported saws from Taiwan, like some of the Enco and older Grizzy saws....maybe even the same with different paint and stickers? Any thoughts or experience with them? I can't find a manual on KBC's website, and that's where I stopped looking, but I'm going to do a bit more digging on that.

kbc.JPG

How far are you willing to drive to find a DoAll machine. The used equipment dealer in Waupaca WI had 3 of them last week. I didn't look closely at them because I don't need one, but you can give them a call to see what one would cost.

Here's a link to their website: https://rhliquidators.net/
Ask for Ryan, he's the owner.

How far are you willing to drive to find a DoAll machine. The used equipment dealer in Waupaca WI had 3 of them last week. I didn't look closely at them because I don't need one, but you can give them a call to see what one would cost.

Here's a link to their website: https://rhliquidators.net/
Ask for Ryan, he's the owner.
Thanks for the link, but that's a bit far for me. There are a number of equipment dealers within maybe 2 hours of me where I could get a DoALL if I was in a rush. This is one of those things I'd like to eventually have, and could use it pretty much immediately, but it's not at the top of the list, so it either has to be a really good deal or be very close/convenient.

I actually was doing some running around for work yesterday and had to go right past a machinery supply shop that I like to check for oddball stuff (bins of old tooling) and they had a new saw very similar to the KBC on the floor. It looks almost identical, made in Taiwan and is $2,600 new, so that gives me a ballpark price to start working off. I may put a lowball bid on the KBC...if I steal it, that's fine, if not I'll keep waiting.

There is a DoALL 2013 coming up locally in about two weeks and that's more what I'm looking for, but I'm not sure I'll be able to inspect it.

doall.jpg

Back