Kwik Switch components wanted

Winegrower

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I recently got some Kwik Switch 200 adapters, end mill holders, collets, chucks, etc. it’s a great idea and implementation for quick tooling changes, especially since the tool height is preserved between changes. I’m adding a riser to the knee mill since there is a bit of Z height sacrificed, but it’s well worth it. Like many of these kind of concepts, it works best if you “collect the whole set”. :)

So if any of you have random unused/unneeded pieces, please consider me.

Private conversations work well on this site.

Thanks,

Curt

When I left my workshop I left my master tool holder in the mill and its now cost prohibitive to re invest in another for a hobby setup. So I have in a box that I'm 99% sure I know where it is holders for
5/8 end mill
1/2 end mill
3/8 end mill
ER collet holder
1 inch shell mill holder
MT1 tool holder
MT3 tool holder and I'm pretty sure there is a Jacobs chuck in there.
I am Mill less at present and I'm probably going to be happy with taking my time setting up workpieces for the foreseeable future so I was going to offer these up for sale once I got around to unpacking. I still have not even poured the base for the new workshop so it was not going to be any time soon. let me know if any of these are what you are looking for.
I'm in Toronto, Canada but I have a shipping company that I use that's very reasonable for across border shipping (Shippsy). I'll try and dig them out on Monday either way as I should start sorting through my tooling anyhow. if you need pictures just let me know.

Hi, x.l.r.8, PM sent, thank you!

X.l.r.8 shipped me all of the above, so the collection is growing…but still room for more. I find that presetting holders with all the tools anticipated for the coming job really speeds things up. For example, even for only two or three holes it’s time and trouble saving to load up a spotting drill, pilot drill, tap drill, tap guide, countersink or counterbore, then just snap in what comes next. Of course I leave the common tools loaded all the time, like edge finders, indicator arms, small, medium and large end mills, similarly for drill chucks, shell mill, etc.

So if you have any surplus Kwik Switch 200 components, let’s talk.

I am still looking to flesh out my collection, so if you have some surplus Kwik Switch 200 components, lemme know.

Back