Large Collection Of Atlas/Craftsman Manuals, Instructions, Catalogs: Seattle CL

hi all I bought this if there was something you needed let me know I only needed some of the stuff the other I already had.

hi all I bought this if there was something you needed let me know I only needed some of the stuff the other I already had.

Are you able to post cover pictures? Since the original CL pictures are gone!

I am sorry I don't know how to do that what are you looking for there is a ton of atlas stuff. I did not see any 10 stuff 12 and 6

HSS Cutter,

I was going to ask the same question. I tried to buy the lot, too. But after a couple of emails he told me it had been sold.

To include photos in a post, the hardest part is to get them to show up where you want them. First write whatever you are going to write down to where you want the first photo. Then press the <Enter" or <Return> key twice and click on the <Attach files > button below the composing screen. A directory should show up probably located in the folder you were in the last time you ran Windows Explorer or whatever it's called on your machine. Navigate to the folder where whatever photos that you want to insert are located and click the first one.

H-M 101_07381 Lathe side view.jpg

Click either Thumbnail or

H-M 101_07381 Lathe side view.jpg

Full image (your choice). The blinking cursor will be at the lower right corner of the photo. You can stack up to I think three Thumbnails across the screen. But if you choose Full image press the <Return> key twice before clicking on another image to leave a little white space between photos. You can, with the space left between the full size photos come back later and type some text in between the photos. Press the <Return> key twice and if you have nothing further to write, click on <Post reply>

If you later need to rearrange the photos or text or delete or add to it during the period (I don't know whether it is still 24 hours or reverted to 1 hour with the update) while you can still edit your post, click on the <Edit> button below your post and then click on the icon that to me looks like a small spur gear at the right end of the tool bar just above your post. The photos will disappear and be replaced by the HTML code that makes them appear. You can copy/cut and paste the HTML code or any of you text elsewhere if you need to. And you can edit, delete or add to your text. When finished, click the <Save> button at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:
Back