Let there be light

What series did you use?

I have a high bay LED my nephew got from a place he worked. The lights turned out to be 3-4X brighter than the project manager accounted for so about 10 units were extras and they got handed out in a lottery system amongst the shop floor guys.

I forget the brand but they were something like $400 each at the time. Glad to see their coming down in price.

What series did you use?

I have a high bay LED my nephew got from a place he worked. The lights turned out to be 3-4X brighter than the project manager accounted for so about 10 units were extras and they got handed out in a lottery system amongst the shop floor guys.

I forget the brand but they were something like $400 each at the time. Glad to see their coming down in price.
The High Bay ones I bought are the "Saturn" I also bought 4 of their outdoor flood lights that hang on the wall but instead of putting them on the outside I am going to angle them towards the work areas in my other shop that I already have fluorescent 8 footers, and some led 4 footers. The older I get the more I need good lighting. I just dropped over $700 on new lenses for 3 pair of glasses. I used my old frames. I am going to dedicate one pair just for shop use only.

Back