Let's build a 4 cylinder

Thanks Wachuko

Thank you for letting me visit and see all the amazing engines you have built. I even got to see a few of them running. That was a special treat.

Too little time to take in all you have done. The CNC machine, the engines, tools made, and the organized and clean shop! If I have my new workshop organized just as a fraction as you have yours, I would be very happy! Pretty cool Ray.

Just a few photos to share with the rest of the folks here. Hope that is okay. And thank you again for letting me stop by.

Photos do not do justice to these beautiful mechanical works of art.

rdean-10.jpeg

rdean-1.jpegrdean-2.jpeg
rdean-3.jpeg
rdean-4.jpegrdean-5.jpeg
rdean-6.jpegrdean-7.jpeg
rdean-8.jpeg
rdean-9.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm kind of in awe Rdean. That is some masterful work. Maybe one day I'll build one that actually runs for more than 3 revolutions. :D

Having known Ray for years and visited his shop about once a week I have to say Ray's creations are pretty awesome.

Chris is a good friend of mine and we have worked on several projects together over the years.
Wachuka's visit was welcome and I look forward to seeing him again but I didn't realize he would make such a big deal out of it. I am a little embarrassed as don't think my work is as good as it could be.
Always trying to do better.

Thank you again
Ray

Back