Little guy(or girl) getting it done

I won't be too long, and pup will be able to keep up once they get moving :encourage:

Border Collie or Sheltie ? Either one , they are quite rambuntious (sp) . I have 3 of those damn sheep herding things on the premises . I would not trade them for the world . :big grin: You don't own this do you ?

No mine have all been chocolate Labs, that have all passed, my rescue now is a little Jack Russel, and something with short legs.

We have a friend back in WI who raises and trains Border Collies, and she is amazing with them. I've been to dog shows where they have agility competitions, and the owner runs thru the course, and directs the dog to each obstacle in turn to help them navigate the maze. This woman just stands at the starting line and directs her dog thru the entire course with whistles. Flawlessly. :)

This post set me back . Took my mind off of tools , and brought back many memories . Sad .

Some lead from the front, and some from the back. Both are giving the herd plenty of exercise.

I have had many Labs, Setters, retrievers, and even a Dalmatian. A year ago, we picked up a border collie/Australian Shepherd mix. This little girl will spend all day & night retrieving anything we toss, and bug us until we toss it again. I used to be jealous of the folks that have dogs that play with them, but not anymore. The best I could get any of the retrievers do, was chase a ball, pick it up, and drop it and walk back.

This post set me back . Took my mind off of tools , and brought back many memories . Sad .
You know, a lot of the dogs we had were older rescues. After loosing so many after a short time, we got some puppies. Even lost one last year to Cancer, Loosing them was hard, and looking back brings some tears, but I would still welcome them all over again.

Back