LLWS

Hawaii is on the 7.00 ticket tonight on ESPN Mike :encourage:.
Watched the Md vs Texas LLSWS Championship the other night . Good game and congrats to Texas on the comeback .

Doubt any games tonight, just got about 1/2" of rain.

Hawaii vs. New York at 7 tonight . :encourage:

Overhead coverage is getting annoying..........

These tournaments bring lots of money into the towns hosting them . As far as being the best 12 year old team in the world , not a chance . These teams have registered in the LL federation at the beginning of the year . They must have a full team roster , play as a team thruout the entire year . If they continue on thru the very limited play in games , they go to Williamsport . Not bad , as they accomplished their goal . Take these teams to Cooperstown , Cincy , Tenn , WV or any other super tournaments and they would be shocked . All kinds of sanctions on these teams these days . ABA , NABF , ABF , Cal Ripken , LL .................just too many . We've traveled the country with a pretty good stacked team in the past . This was the main reason I own 45 acres up above Cooperstown . At 10 years old , San Diego Stars were flying pitchers in for major games . Lyle Gabrial and the Stars have a almost unbeatable record up there . Maybe 110 wins and 2 losses . There baseball academy had over 10,000 kids trying out every year . Yeah , the Stars , Beaver Valley Red , Sylvania Mavericks , Cincy Flames , Md Elite and Baltimore Buzz were once the creme of the country . When I go north to the property , I always catch a few games at Cooperstown Dream Park . 104 teams from across the world every week . That's a tournament . :encourage:

Hawaii world champs 2018, and 2022. I think I heard a total of four over the years, is this the same series?

Hawaii world champs 2018, and 2022. I think I heard a total of four over the years, is this the same series?
It is Mike . Hawaii had a team up in Cooperstown both years we played up there . Both years they made it to the final 4 out of 102 teams . Whatcha feeding those guys over there ? :big grin:

Back