Looking for a few TouchDRO Plus Beta testers.

ycroosh

Active User
H-M Supporter - Commercial Member
Hi folks,
I am looking for a few crash test dummies beta testers for the Plus version of TouchDRO.
Specifically: if you are using the current version of the Glass scale TouchDRO adapter (not the kit or capacitive scales) and are interested in playing with the "cutting edge" stuff, please PM me. I need 5-10 people. If there is a lot of interest, I will give priority to people who participated in Beta testing before and reported bugs or provided feedback.

IMPORTANT: You need to switch to the Beta track in Google play store and confirm that you are on build from November 16th.

There are two parts to the secret "hand shake".

Part 1:
Long press the TouchDRO logo until you hear a beep. Do this 7 times.
After 7th beep, you will see new icon button next to the connection button.
Tap that icon, It will take you to a log-in window.
Use a google account (@gmail.com email etc.) to log into TouchDRO API

Part 2:
After you completed part 1, send a private message to me with the email address you used to log in, and the email address you used to place the order for the glass scale adapter.
I will need to manually enable Plus access.
I will email/PM you when done.
After you restart the app, you should have the Plus version.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. In theory it's possible to log off and change the account, but so far on Android I haven't found it. This means that whatever email you use, the login page will remember it. You can log off, but next time you try to log it, Android just uses the "cookie" and will log you in automatically with that account.
2. I tested the login stuff with two of my accounts. It works, but 2 is a VERY small sample size. If you have problems, press the logo 7 times to turn off Plus version.
3. There is no manual for the new features yet. I'm working on it, but it's still a few weeks out. You will need to poke around to see what is what. Please feel free to ask questions here or via PM/email (here is probably better, so people can see the answers).

Thank you
Yuriy

Last edited:
I'd be interested, couldnt figure out how to PM on this board so i sent an email to your gmail. I previously bought the touch dro for glass scales from you.

Thanks, Joe

I'll raise my hand.

Id love to be involved, but I'm still in the buildout part of my mill, so I'm not actually using my T-dro save for simple tasks.

This is what I see after doing all the steps. Is this the correct information.
Joe T

Attachments

• IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 26
Sorry for going silent - had family over to the Thanksgiving and stayed away from the computer.
I think I added all of the people who sent a private message through the forum, and a few that sent emails (if I replied to you, you should have access).
I'm still catching up with emails (at least 2 people used the "Contact Us" form on my site. Those are not added yet.)

If you don't have access and think you should, please ping me.

Regards
Yuriy

Thanks yuriy, as of an hour ago i didnt have access. I sent an email

thanks,
Joe T *trotterxx@gmail

Hi Yuriy,

I finally joined the forums after lurking for a year or more. I sent you an email a few days back from my gmail account re: beta testing. My glass scale adapter was purchased from my username @ hotmail. I'm happy to participate if you're still looking for folks. If you're already at capacity, that's okay too!

I've completed Part 1 above using my gmail account, but I was NOT on the beta track at the time. I just recently clicked off the button in play store to join the beta track. When this is ready, do I need to complete Part 1 again?

Thanks!
Lee

As far as I can tell, everybody who completed part 1 of the instruction to day should have access.

Back