Looking for a mini MACRO wifi or bluetooth camera

That looks like a pretty good video setup! I'm curious, did you do the CNC conversion on the LMS mill or did you get one already put together? I've got a manual LMS mill it's the large one with DRO, I forget what they call it.

I'm really looking for an inspection camera. I need to get into my Nomad 3 enclosure and in/around/behind the work piece etc. Once I finally started looking for "inspection camera" I found this camera from B&H. Size looks just about perfect and it's wireless to my phone, don't know if I can use it from my laptop - that would be best as I can run the camera app and the CNC control app side by side and see what I'm doing when I jog.

I did look at the other camera mentioned but it's only available used and didn't seem to support remote viewing on another device other than downloading images or maybe hooking it up to a monitor. Just too bulky and to many wires for what I'm looking for.

I think the one I bought will work fine. I may spring for a borescope kit somewhere down the line - just to have around for other stuff.
Thanks, it works for what I need. I just checked on Amazon and they have 10 new ones (search for ASIN B015U163T0):

ASIN B015U163T0.png

Manual mini mill, yours would be one of their bench mills: I sometimes wish I'd purchased one of the instead, but even though I have space for it I don't know how I'd get it into the basement.

Charlie

Back