Looking for a RH 1/2 tool

XPFTP

Registered
Registered
will one of them late nite orderings off line.. grrrrr i have myself some CCMT09T304 32.51's. i thought i ordered 10 of the smaller diamond style 060204.
will i did but it was a double pack. 5 of each size.
so i dont have a 1/2 insert to hold them lol

anyone have a xtra 1/2 RH tool insert that fits the 304s ?
let me know thank you
why dont i just grab a 5 piece set. will.... i spent to much now. and not in a big hurry to spend more at the moment on inserts. as i like to grab some mics and other stuff

or do they fit a 3/8's ? i have no clue . new to this stuff.
the ones on the right side are the ones i have no tooling for... they are the 304 32.51s . i know they are cheapos. but dont need the big boy stuff yet.

61FEoDeGwkL._SL1500_.jpg

They look big for a 1/2" holder , maybe a 3/4 " holder milled down would work .

thats a nice page. ill have to print it out someday and lam it .
thank you .
ive sat back and said to myself slow the roll.. more tools next month lol .... i love tools and i think this will drain me fast lol

hahha thats cheap enough for my pocket... iam not one of the will learned'ed < hahhaha lathe guys. never delt with ali. but always a 1st. i was on there site before checking things out . then one thing i had in the cart was 12 bucks to ship it. grrrrrrr... there free shipping over 10 bucks doesnt count. so who knows.
hahhaha they have L and R . but i dont know if they mean.. insert is facing L or it Cuts from left to right.. hahahhaha wish they hire someone who speaks english lol
i hate to order form amaz. i wont say whole name.. grrrrr... they let the order sit a week before shipping.. thats BS.. if i pay the shipping is sits for 3 days. what a joke they have become

Here, this one's free shipping. The SCLCR1212H09 would be a standard turning tool, turning from right to left. It has the insert on the left side.

ok so they do go by the right wording ??? i see.... R to them does mean right to left. not that the insert points out the left side of tool lol ..
i guess i could do both on the other one then have them lol for 10 bucks hahha ..

have to order them end of the month lol

then one thing i had in the cart was 12 bucks to ship it. grrrrrrr... there free shipping over 10 bucks doesnt count. so who knows.
Off-topic, but this may be of use to somebody reading the thread:
Shipping charges at Aliexpress can be 'funny':
Sometimes hitting 'Buy Now' will require paying shipping charges, when putting the same thing in your cart and doing a checkout will get free shipping.
Often, buying one item with free shipping will work OK but if I change the item count (buy more of them) to 2 or 3, a shipping charge will appear. In that case the solution is just to hit the 'Buy Now" on single items multiple times; it works, and they all come in one package.
I usually look for free shipping, but sometimes it's cheaper overall to get an item with added shipping charges. Ya gotta look around.
And, the search engine at AliExpress is pretty bad - it's always a struggle to get to a list of the things I want without a bunch of completely unrelated items littering the page.
But I do like to pay as little as possible. :) Amazon is better for heavy items, often.

Back