looking for manual for Rong Fu RF45VNF=DRO

robert65

Registered
Registered
I can't get any reaction from Rong Fu's web site. Does anyone know where I might buy a manual or download one. Newbee to Hooby machinest form...........

Nice mill! What exactly did you need? If other than replacement parts with the RF P/Ns then you can dl the regular non-power down feed non-variable speed RF-45 manual from the dovetail_column_mill_group Yahoo Group (need to be a member) but the RF manual sucks (well that one anyway). You can dl the G0484 manual from Grizzly but again no PDF or vari speed. The manual for the Jet GHD-20PF/PFT has some info & parts diagram for the power downfeed assy. I have the manual for the PM45-PDF that shows very little about the PDF but I don't have a soft copy.

Hi, I have the rong fu rf45 (enco model 326-1832) just a few months old. It came with x-y DRO and I added z-- fairly simply with a rotory encoder on the quill spring screw. Had to upgrade to 3 channel ACU-rite. works great. Thought about head encoder but added lots of $ for very little application. I can copy my manual and send if the model is what your looking for.

Hi, I have the rong fu rf45 (enco model 326-1832) just a few months old. It came with x-y DRO and I added z-- fairly simply with a rotory encoder on the quill spring screw. Had to upgrade to 3 channel ACU-rite. works great. Thought about head encoder but added lots of $ for very little application. I can copy my manual and send if the model is what your looking for.

Unfortuantely the OP hasn't logged in since 1/5 & doesn't seem to be active here. Perhaps his only intention to join here was in hopes for the manual.

Is there a place for manuals in this forum? I found the ecopy sent to me by Enco for this machine and could upload it.

Back