Low budget lathe indexer

ericc

Active User
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Here are a couple of pictures of a low budget lathe indexer. This goes in the back of a South Bend spindle and locks with the offset plug that is drawn in by a 3/8-16 bolt. I couldn't find my stack of acrylic sheets in the garage, so I made do with an obsolete windows CD and case glued together with acrylic cement. The paper printout from the indexing web site is attached with water based glue. The bolt and nuts were salvaged from a well-known failed project in the Bay.

Attachments

ericc

Active User

matthewsx

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Nice,

I'm back in the bay area again, well Santa Cruz and am looking forward to hanging out with like minded people. You haven't by chance met my old friend Kimric Smythe?

John

ericc

Active User
Nice,

I'm back in the bay area again, well Santa Cruz and am looking forward to hanging out with like minded people. You haven't by chance met my old friend Kimric Smythe?

John
Hi. I haven't met anybody, but I have been hoping to attend one of the get togethers in Stockton. It would be nice to meet you and jbolt.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock