Lower receiver

Blackhawk

Active User
Registered
For anyone interested new frontier has blemished lowers in stock for 69. I picked up a few for pistol build.

lanham

Just got my lowers, they were not blemished, they were made with a chisel. I can't believe a company would even sell these.

lanham

I've purchased quite a few lowers and uppers from Karri's Guns. My lowers were marked "Surplus Arms" but they have all been fine. No fit or finish problems and I couldn't beat the price. I would buy again from them without hesitation.

Rick,

my first post was about new frontier, that's the lowers I made the comment about. I bought a complete composit lower from them last year and was satisfied so I bought three blemished aluminum lowers and am not happy with them. I need to take a knee for a bit before I call them because I'm a little ******. My opinion only, but I would have scraped them before I put my name on them.

Post #4 was about karris, I got an upper with bolt carrier group and lower parts kit on sale for 201.00 delivered and was very happy with the product and will do business with them again.

The magwell in first pic is not showing up well, no way this thing was broached or edm, looks just like the 0% lower I made on my mill with drill bits and end mills.

second pic shows buffer retaining pin hole, looks like it was drilled after anodize and may be a little to deep, I will check later

dont think I will complain about third pic, it just looks a little weird

lanham

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back