Mach 3 installation - Kansas - I'll pay!

Groundhog

Registered
Registered
I had to make hardware changes to my old Syil X4+ (replaced spindle motor and new Warp 9 Ethernet Smooth Stepper board). Now I need to re-install Mach 3. However, I am a bit lost (quite a bit actually). I need to do machining not computer programing. My hobby is NOT building the CNC but rather using it to help make ends meet.

I'm in the middle of Kansas (Salina). I can pay for someone to come to my shop.

I've been trying to get this running for a year and a half and really need the machine. If you might be able to help of know of somewhere I can go for help please message me.

Thanks Much

I won't be much help. A, i don't know anything about mach 3 and b, you're in Kansas............:eagerness:

I lived in the Winfield area back in the late 70s. Wind still blowing 24/7?

The name "Kansas" comes from the native American Kaws or Kansa people (a Sioux tribe) which means “People of the Southwind”. Not much has changed wind-wise since then! (for example it is 8:15 AM and 21 mph SW wind - forecast is for winds 15-23 mph until evening.)

I left a kite flying as a kid when I went in for dinner and forgot about it. The next morning it was still flying. I left it there for weeks until it fell apart, tattered beyond belief.

The name "Kansas" comes from the native American Kaws or Kansa people (a Sioux tribe) which means “People of the Southwind”. Not much has changed wind-wise since then! (for example it is 8:15 AM and 21 mph SW wind - forecast is for winds 15-23 mph until evening.)
Very interesting!

I left a kite flying as a kid when I went in for dinner and forgot about it. The next morning it was still flying. I left it there for weeks until it fell apart, tattered beyond belief.
Couldn't tell you how many times I left things in places where they would just biodegrade over time! Hahaa

Back