Machinery soon available. Licking County and her neighbors.

T Bredehoft

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Monitors, Please put this where it belongs in the forum.

My life is changing, I'm retiring to Holland in some months and have some nice machinery to offer for sale. That's right, I can't take it with me.

Precision Mathews Mill, (PM25MV) with 12volt power head raiser/lower and X feed (which worked yesterday and doesn't today) (home made power feeds), This comes with about 20 collets plus and 20 home made (Tormac type) quick change tool holders and adapters). (I AM a retired Tool & Die Maker). It also has the standard digital readout as supplied by PM.

Precision Mathews lathe, (PM1030V) with three and four jaw chucks and an ER40 collet chuck and 14 collets. There is a self applied Y (Cross-feed) readout but it doesn't repeat very well. Also, 14 Aloris type tool holders (all with tools) and eight home made holders ditto. Plus a large assortment of HSS tools. There are also 3 home made spiders and many assorted gears, Not Real Quick Change, but better than one spider.

Also an Ames two speed turret lathe (built for the Navy, March 1943) High precision still, holds .001 consistently on diameter. Length is a matter of how hard you hit the stop.

I also have an Atlas, late model square head cast iron 6 by 18 or so and two boxes of stuff to go with it. used until I got my PM 10-30 a couple of years ago. It was unused when I acquired it eight years ago.

I hate to loose these machines, but Europeans electricity and cost of moving combined make it an easy decision.

Private message me if interested, I'll be here at least a month yet.

I intend to be in residence here until spring, but only on occasion, not full time.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your retirement and your permanent move to Holland. That was quite the commute for you!

Congratulations man, enjoy your retirement in Holland. Sorry you have to sale all your tools but I understand.

Yes sir , enjoy your retirement . :encourage: Its taking me awhile to get used to it but I'll survive as you will .

Whenever anyone asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I say Dutch.

Congrats on the retirement!

What! no one wants, needs tools?

Retirement occurred when I was 62, twenty three years ago.....but thanks.

No, I'm still commuting, have a house, land, and tools to dispose of.

Thanks, "m", the help I need is someone to take the machines before they get sold at one of Mike Clum's auctions.

Back