Gone Machining books

jwmelvin

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I’m happy to send these books to people who cover shipping. I’d prefer they go to help people trying to learn the craft as opposed to those expanding their libraries, but I’m not that particular. Maybe a few people can each take a few.
c1b65e469852e4df7819666096dfe654.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a very generous offer you have made.
I’d like to have the 2 red volumes “machine shop training course” by Jones.

let me know how you would like to be paid and I’ll gladly pay you. F4D095D8-A0F9-4A7A-B4E9-3F9D22C9CF57.jpeg

If you don't mind splitting them up, I'd like just the Complete Metalsmith; McCreight.

I’d like to have the 2 red volumes “machine shop training course” by Jones.

I'd like just the Complete Metalsmith; McCreight.

I'll consider these spoken for. I'd prefer to be able to package and send them in a big batch, so I'll wait to see if there are any more takers. You two could PM me your addresses. I'll send priority mail, so if there aren't more takers maybe you have some additional books to help fill the box.

I'd take the Audel's Handy Book, the Machinists Tool Practices, and the CNC Trade Secrets. And really any others. I do already own 'Home Machinists Handbook' though. DM and we can talk, thanks!

Update: these are the books still available:
  • Exploring Metalworking (Walker)
  • Complete Bladesmith (Hrisoulas)
  • Machine-Tool Work (Turner & Owen)
  • Amateur's Lathe (Sparey)
  • Starrett book for student machinists
  • Machine Tool Operations (Krar, Oswald, St. Amand)
  • Machinery's Handbook Guide 25th ed.
  • Student's Shop Reference Handbook

If still available, I would like Machinery's Handbook Guide 25th ed.

PM me the total and, if you take that, your PayPal account name. Otherwise your preferred payment method.

Back