Magnetic tool holder

For my AxA holders I went with a post that clamps to the lathe I welded 1-1/2” ? pieces of strap to it that the holders slide onto. Works for my needs
AFA514DE-2508-4C41-8CE2-E6838A623913.jpeg
I can get eight on there,

The light is the factory supplied one that comes with just about all Chinese lathes of this size. It is actually not a great light and is not mounted correctly for easily and handily getting the light on the subject. So, no pic.. If you want one, look for a photo of most any Chinese 13x40 lathe. You may have given me enough of a kick in the pants to finally replace the damn thing with something useful and convenient. If I do, there will be pics...
I added one to my old Harrison M300 13x40. It's a very good light with a flexible neck. I like it, but it's a little on the bulky side. Yours looks more compact, but if it's a crumby light, well... If you decide to replace it, I'd be curious what you select. I can always find another use for the one on my lathe if there's a nice smaller version out there.

Regards, and thanks for the response,
Terry

I have a mag base from Wood turners wonders, there are several to choose from. This is one of Mikey's places.

Back