Material pass through support

The outside work area under the eaves would be an option, but the Nova's exhaust system, and a spare GM 427 block are in it's spot. :rolleyes:
LOL . Mike , you just need MORE SPACE ! :big grin:

Bottom line, in the case of the video, that is why bar feeders were invented; both of my turret lathes had them, and they allowed for safe handling of long bar stock.

Could you send me some of yours :grin:
I have little to spare , but a medium flat rate box is currently $17.10 to ship . At that price , empty space is pretty expensive . momoney

The video above is a "clean" clip. The last one I saw had a very similar name, same camera angle, heck, could have been the same shop. The difference between the two videos was, when the operator heard a noise, he poked his head around to look, and that was his final action in life, the end, roll credits.

The video above is a "clean" clip. The last one I saw had a very similar name, same camera angle, heck, could have been the same shop. The difference between the two videos was, when the operator heard a noise, he poked his head around to look, and that was his final action in life, the end, roll credits.
Incoming pm .

Back