Membership Levels

Chewy

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I just wanted to say that over the last couple of years I have gotten tons of good advice from the members of this forum. I have been procrastinating about joining and with the membership announcement I went ahead and got the Diamond. I belong to here and the Model Engineers Workshop in the UK. I really do like the British sense of humor and their construction articles are great. The other US forums can't hold a candle to HM.
Charles
P.S. I will be asking more dumb questions soon!!!

I have a feeling we'll be getting quite a few Diamond members on the site . :encourage:

I just wanted to say that over the last couple of years I have gotten tons of good advice from the members of this forum. I have been procrastinating about joining and with the membership announcement I went ahead and got the Diamond. I belong to here and the Model Engineers Workshop in the UK. I really do like the British sense of humor and their construction articles are great. The other US forums can't hold a candle to HM.
Charles
P.S. I will be asking more dumb questions soon!!!

Congrats Charles and thank you for the donation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:)

My current membership expires in April. It was my first membership here to see if this site is for me. It seems I fit here pretty good. I will be renewing as a Diamond member when the time comes, or maybe even sooner just to be able to access the chat feature including the ability to turn off the chat banner at the bottom of the page.

Chat rooms can be a lot of fun with the right group of people.
I belong to a motorcycle group that has a very similar friendly attitude like this site and we have a lot of friendly fun in the chat rooms.
I am looking forward to the possibilities once the bugs are worked out.

Back