Mentor needed- Marion COunty, Florida

Bob0710

Registered
Registered
Hi- I am new to machine tool operation and need someone to mentor me and my son-in-law on the 14x30 Hendey lathe and the Series 1 variable speed Bridgeport mill I just purchased. I am willing to pay you for the time you spend showing us the ropes and to give you machine time if you don't have access to a machine but need to complete a project. If you are interested, please reply to this thread and I will get in touch with you. Thanks.

I am a hobby guy and just learning myself so I would not be a very good mentor. However, I also live in Ocala and maybe we could hook up sometime. When I started out I thought about finding a mentor and never really did. The other thing is some guys really know their work but are not good teachers. Teaching is an art. The youtube vids. are the best place to start. One of my favorites is Blondiehacks. Check it out. Good basic info. I found you just kind of got to "Jump in there" My name is Tom and I am on the S.W. side of Ocala out 200. Welcome to the forum.

Back