MicroENERGY fuel saver

You gotta love the technical terms in their sales pitch.
"Super Conductive Energy Releasing Reaction" - How could Newton have missed that one?
"Hyper Dynamics" - as opposed to Hypo Dynamics?

This miracle of modern science ranks right up there with the turbo encabulator.

Tom

But Wait There's More, If you call within the next 15 minutes,
Were gonna throw in a set of Ginsu Steak Knives , a case of Rice-A-Roni (The San Francisco Treat) , and the Home Version of Jeopardy!!!!:rolleyes:

You guys do realize that even if there were a patent on the item it doesn't mean the thing actually works as per marketing, right? Look up the patents for anti-gravity machines or perpetual motion machines. ;)

-Ron

But Wait There's More, If you call within the next 15 minutes,
Were gonna throw in a set of Ginsu Steak Knives , a case of Rice-A-Roni (The San Francisco Treat) , and the Home Version of Jeopardy!!!!:rolleyes:
Yeah but the Ginsu knives actually live up to their claim. I bought one 35 years ago and it still cuts a tomato!

These scams always amuse me. "The microENERGY Fuel Saver has been Laboratory Tested by Dr. Thomas Bruce, PhD.PEng of Fort Bruce Testing Inc." Doesn't say what the results of those tests were...

I emailed them asking for the patent numbers and what country the patent has been filed in. They got back to me saying that they are "just finishing up worldwide application", and will get back to me.

The patent, if any, is probably for how they make the magic wand, and NOT for fuel saving.

David

Back