Mill Pick Up And Ship

drom68

Active User
Registered
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I am looking at a Brown and Sharpe horizontal mill located in Buellton, Ca but the issue is 1) I am in PA and 2) the seller does not want to ship.

Anyone in the area that would be interested in helping out? The town is between Santa Barbara and Santa Maria, CA.

Thanks,
Dan

If nothing else you can find a freight forwarder in the area who will pick it up, crate or skid it, and ship it to you. It won't be cheap...

I would like to avoid the big cost a freight forwarder. Here is the mill I am interested in, not too clean looking but it is a Brown and Sharpe 0 Ominversal mill. I am not looking to spend a lot on this, so I guess I don't get it.
s-l1600.jpg

Fly out vacation, Uhaul one way rental van back,look in his shop spare tooling,sights, scenery,priceless.

check with Uhaul/Penske,etc some times price break for equipment relocation,there is a division for that.

Last edited:
Where there is a will there is a way. I would make every attempt to bring that home. That mentality gets me in trouble at times but sure have some neat stuff because of my bad habits.

Back