Milling machine one shot oiler lines are shot

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
Hey all,
I assume these one shot pumps and line are standard size?
What size is it? Do I measure the OD?
Is there a replacement kit with the ferrils?
Is 4mm correct?
Ebay has the import pumps for $44. Mine works fine but leaks due to the compromised tubing. I’ll also need the main feed to the manifold.

Your experience will help me save time.

Thank you very much!

What machine, where made? USA made use 5/32" od tube, do not know about metrics.

Hey all,
I assume these one shot pumps and line are standard size?
What size is it? Do I measure the OD?
Is there a replacement kit with the ferrils?
Is 4mm correct?
Ebay has the import pumps for $44. Mine works fine but leaks due to the compromised tubing. I’ll also need the main feed to the manifold.

Your experience will help me save time.

Thank you very much!
Which one do you have?

I got everything for repairing mine from here:

I went with clear tubing (5/32”) instead of black… I wanted to see the oil flowing…

What machine, where made? USA made use 5/32" od tube, do not know about metrics.
Hmm,
Not knowing if it’s original tubing.
It’s a Sharp, made in Taiwan.
I bet it’s metric

H&W machine has everything to do with the bjur oilers. Rebuild kits for pump, lines, metering valves. They also sell in kits to simplify.

It uses a CLA-8 pump, which are readily available, same for Bijur tubing which is 4 mm aluminum. Supra Machine Tools (2nd listing) carries all a wide selection of machine parts include oiling systems, you can order through eBay or direct (Acer). There are also on-line distributors for pump oiler (Bijur) fittings.

Bijur tubing 4mm

I resectioned in some 1/8 inch copper lines on my Monarch 14c to restore function. They were silver
soldered on to the original brass lines in several places. The restricter devices normally will become
occluded before the lines go bad so it might be good to check that out.

Back