Mitutoyo 053906B SPC output "summing"

Beantown

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Weird question! Would it be possible to use the SPC output from a Mitutoyo 053906B quill DRO into the TouchPro system? I tried searching for this specifically and couldn't find anything.

Weird question! Would it be possible to use the SPC output from a Mitutoyo 053906B quill DRO into the TouchPro system? I tried searching for this specifically and couldn't find anything.
Not yet, but will be in a few months.

Yep, it has an SPC output. Mitutoyo 053906B.

Not sure how it works, though. But it says it works for data output or for remote viewing. I haven't bought a cable yet....the connector looks pretty weird, so I need to research it more. It was just a random thought I had when researching TouchDRO.

We use many SPC mics. USB connector directly into laptop or PC. Implementation will be the stumbling part.

Any ETA on this feature?
No. I have the scale and know what to do, but haven't designed the hardware and the firmware will need an update.
Haven't figured out what I will work on next (just finished the first release of TouchDRO Plus. Trying to regroup and catch my breath...)

Thanks for the quick reply! No worries here. It's your baby, so raise it as you see fit.

Thanks for the quick reply! No worries here. It's your baby, so raise it as you see fit.
This is not as much of a choice as I just have a ton of stuff that I need to finish first. This includes user manual for the new features, adapter configuration screen, infrastructure for over the air updates, etc.

Back