Mitutoyo Miniprocessor DP-7

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Hi guys, I put up an auction on eBay for a Mitutoyo Miniprocessor DP-7.

While I think that a member here who is a lot smarter than me could figure out how to get this thing working for themselves, you would need RS-232 cables and digimatic capable measuring tools. If you are interested, see the link here: Mituotoyo DP-7 eBay Auction.

The other idea I had - but again lack the time and brains to make short work of this idea - is to make a mini plotter out of it. The pinouts are included in the manual and I imagine a YouTube maker could come up with something cool and interesting with what is essentially a miniature plotter.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

Wow! I'm going to get robbed on this one! Oh well. My loss is some lucky guys gain! I don't see myself making this device useful so if somebody else can on the cheap then more power to them!

Bryan, maybe change the listing to Buy It Now? I never list items that have low interest as auction & low starting bid. If you list it as Buy It Now it will stay up & automatically renew until it sells. Basically list it & forget about it. At anytime you can revise the listing to lower the price should you decide to.

That's good advice. I think this was thrown in as an extra on a lot I purchased sometime in the distant past - I didn't want it then and can't see me using it anytime in the future. I'm happy to get robbed on this one! My loss is minimal to zero on this.

Back