Molding a concrete slab to use as a base for a bench mill.

ok never worked for them but know where they are.
I spend most of my time at Steel Dynamics , FHR, Citgo, Valero etc
the PM-940 has a z position motor on the head and the PDF is in the quill?
Senior Piping Designer here over the last 40 years I have worked many of the refineries and chemical plants as well, seen many of them change hands over the years.

The PM-940V-PDF does have a power up and down Z-axis for the head, you can do it manually but its not much fun. The power down feed is for the quill and is an option much as is the DRO, I would not order the mill without the DRO and the PDF is a handy option to have for drilling and boring.

Senior Piping Designer here over the last 40 years I have worked many of the refineries and chemical plants as well, seen many of them change hands over the years.

The PM-940V-PDF does have a power up and down Z-axis for the head, you can do it manually but its not much fun. The power down feed is for the quill and is an option much as is the DRO, I would not order the mill without the DRO and the PDF is a handy option to have for drilling and boring.
my plan is to standardise on the touch DRO app but agree DRO is a must.
trying to shoehorn it into my G0758 and my 9X24 lathe now I have to order some KA200 glass scales or maybe some magnetic to make them fit.
I will send you a PM because we have hijacked the OPs thread.

Back