MORE OF THAT WHITE **** ON IT'S WAY !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
3-6" starting in 2 hours . Parts of Pa are looking at 8"+ in some areas . Guess I got spoiled with those 50 degree days we've had recently . :bawling:

Yeah, here between the mountains we are told up to 8". Its okay as long as the roads are cleared Sunday morning. Taking the wife to Kent Island for a few days getaway for our anniversary.:love:

Yep . Looks like you're in the bull's eye area . Hopefully it will all be gone by tomorrow afternoon .

Son lives in Charles town. Says they supposed to get 6-8” tonight.

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...........Better everywhere else than here. Winter is 5 months long in Alaska and we're finally in a heat wave........34f during the day and 27f at night for the past 5 days...... The absolute perfect formula for a clean "break up" (just 6 weeks early) now I just need it to last 2 more months. :p Here's hoping Punxsutawney Phil was correct in his prognostication.

Me trying to speed "Break Up" along: :D

Last edited:
No Snow out West.. Well at least here in North Central Washington there is none.

Send some of that my way, you guys out east have been hording all the snow. I like snow. We are dying without it this year.

I like snow. We are dying without it this year.
The snowmobiling clubs up near my property are hurting also . Cancelling all their money making events due to lack of snow . :(

Back