Moriya stirling engine fan build

I had the same question, hahahahahahaha... could not figure out where the heat source was coming from, hahahahaha too funny. Even more so since the first post it is clearly documented that the source is using a stove... man, I need to sharpen my reading skills, lol
I missed that in the original message. Who would have thought that the stovepipe in the picture would be connected to a stove. :apple:

I missed that in the original message. Who would have thought that the stovepipe in the picture would be connected to a stove. :apple:
:D I actually figured it out right away because as soon as I saw this I was like, "This would be fun to put on my shop woodburning stove! I should mention that! Oh, looks like he knows :D "

Good job! I thought it was running in the opposite direction from mine. More than one way to skin a cat!

Yes, the fan drawing air through the fins does help, even on top of a hot wood stove. Nice design and I can feel the hot air blowing from mine!

Definitely a fun build!

Ted

:D I actually figured it out right away because as soon as I saw this I was like, "This would be fun to put on my shop woodburning stove! I should mention that! Oh, looks like he knows :D "

Maybe I should have mentioned the "stove" part in the thread title! ;)

Ted

Back