Moving Shop Stuff

jocat54

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Well we have sold our home and our rental cabins in Leakey, Tx and moving to Lindale Tx.

We have been packing stuff forever, it seems ( how does one accumulate so much stuff). The house won't be hard to move---but my little shop has so much junk in it (treasures). The movers will be here the middle of April and I think that I will move my little SB9A and my mill myself instead of letting them move them. Just feel better if I do it and mess something up:grin:. Anyhow there is no way they are going to get it all it their truck(s) for one trip. Guess we will be making a few trips back and forth with the our truck and trailer. I have thrown away so much stuff and still have way to much. Oh well, can't have to many tools.

Having a big moving sale this week---hope a lot goes away

I may never find all the stuff again--I was pretty organized packing some of it at first--and now have no idea which boxes have what in them.

It may be quite awhile before I'm able to do any projects:blue:

Yep, just moved ourselves.

I've come to hate moving. Military moves us just too much.

Things get broken, things get worn and things just get beat up no matter how careful you (or the packers) are.

It took me 2hrs yesterday searching boxes just to find a square to build cabinets in the garage so i could get things out of boxes!

Have fun.

:(

Back