Moving Up

I've decided to pull the trigger on a PM-935TS-3PH
Congratulations,
How long will you have to wait for delivery?
Those are nice mills. I may be joining you in a couple years

Congratulations,
How long will you have to wait for delivery?
Those are nice mills. I may be joining you in a couple years
I am thinking 8 to 10 weeks. Will iron all that out and the accessories I want shipped with it, with Matt next week.

Seriously, Vacations were (thanks Covis19) like visiting at my son's in Maryland or at my buddy in NJ. Occasionally go to Munsie Indiana to fly RC Helis at the jamboree. But, what I really enjoy is preventative maintenance calls to Grenada and Grand Cayman, all expenses paid by the company and I get a few extra days there. Also, visiting the head office in KY from time to time, and my crew there will take me every day to a gun range to blast some choice weapons and ammo. :)
Things like cruises do not appeal to me!

Guys, Am I correct in assuming that on the left side of the PM-935TS, there's a cover plate that can be removed leading to a great big void in the pedestal, inside of which I can mount my VFD, a contactor and a couple relays?
I am white-boarding my control system (E-stop, Tach, Speed-pot, Fwd-Stop-Switch and a jog joystick) that hopefully will be linked via a shielded multicore cable to the relays etc I plan to house in the pedestal.

Back