My first Sat night off in the last 3 years .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
We went up to the " Barrel House " for dinner . My wife , daughter and son . Spent $188 bucks and recycled something back to our youths . Came home and a great bonfire nd listened to my I 105 Time Machine country call in show . Out in the garage , cool , I will get rid of stuff . Oct. 15 is the mark .

Oct 15th is the mark for getting rid of stuff, or?

So what kinda stuff are you thinking about getting rid of ??

Oct 15th is the mark for getting rid of stuff, or?
Always getting rid of stuff Mike , you know that . Last night I was gearing up for yard sale stuff now that I'm off on the weekends . Still going to downsize the machines and tooling also .

Whenever you get ready to do all that I would love to come check out what all you have not to sure where you live but I’m in Maryland also and you got to love a road trip to get machine tools

Whenever you get ready to do all that I would love to come check out what all you have not to sure where you live but I’m in Maryland also and you got to love a road trip to get machine tools
Believe it or not , you're only about 30 miles away . Unfortunately , that's as the crow flies . I'm right across the bay from you in Fallston / Bel Air Md .

Believe it or not , you're only about 30 miles away . Unfortunately , that's as the crow flies . I'm right across the bay from you in Fallston / Bel Air Md .
Yes as the crow flies your not to far all all I’m over outside of Church Hill but it’s not that far of a drive across that Bay Bridge everyday for work my office is right off of 695 there before the Key Bridge and I’m all over Anne Arundel County for work.

Bring a BIG truck, and a co-signer :)

Bring a BIG truck, and a co-signer :)
Lol I’ve got the big truck and a big trailer and already have two monarch lathes , two Mills (Bridgeport and Big VanNorman ) big horizontal band saw and a 2,000 Lbs. Plus drill press and more tooling then most . I need more tools like I need a hole in the head but some times a just can’t help myself My Name is Darryl and I’m a Toolaholic lol

Dave is your support group. He will start showing you things, and say I bet you don't have this for your machines. :) You best be taking the truck, and the trailer.

Back