my neighbor refers to it as "Chernobyl"

I thought that the general rule was "if you can see the floor you don't have enough stuff"? Looks perfectly tidy to me. Lovely DP too and what looks like a beefy mill in the background. Good job on the lack of horizontal surfaces too, those are guaranteed to get filled with clutter!

Nice DP! Whats that green mill (pantograph?) in the background?

The mill is a Kearney and trekkers Milwaukee 2HL. Drill press is a 21" Canedy Otto. Big moter is for an 18" Greeves Kinsman flat belt lathe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Both the drill press and the lathe were stored outside for several years and needed a lot of clean up.

uploadfromtaptalk1403193316870.jpgand a shot of the mill. It was built in 1941 and has a small US Navy insignia stamped in the front of the knee

uploadfromtaptalk1403193316870.jpg

Man, I wish I had all that room. Take the most jam packed shop you've ever see, add in 3 bicycles, 1 adult tricycle, 2 garbage cans, 4 recycle bins, various skate boards, and other child entertainment items. I selfishly wish I had my garage all to myself. :)

I see lots of wheels in the picture being able to move things where you need them or out of the way can go a long way making your shop versital.

Back