My office

12bolts

Global Moderator
Registered
This keeps me out of trouble and otherwise occupied www.hinchinbrookwildernesssafaris.com.au Having been self employed for the past 25+ years, I dont think I could go back to working for the man. Too much political correctness, OHS and management issues. Out on the water, entertaining tourists, spinning yarns, enjoying the scenery

cheers Phil

The Fixer

Registered
Registered
and yet your business is for sale....... whatcha gonna do if it sells? you know what they say about owning your own business, "you can work your own hours.... ALL of them"!

dickr

Active User
Registered
Ylu don't quit when you're havin fun ! ! !

core-oil

Active User
Registered
Phil, Selling a workplace like that would be a gut twisting wrench, you would miss the crocodiles! especially if you have to go back to working indoors, with all its political correctness & back stabbing, I am surely glad I am retired away from the lot of them.
Wonder how I would survive without my workshop?, That is my scenery
Core -oil

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock