My own Makerspace err mikiespace

Yep, day 4 is awesome just like I thought it would be. Great thing you are doing Mike. Let's see, hey Cortana, which way to Bloomington? :))

Dave

That is really impressive. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Dave

Awesome building and awesome idea! Apple Computer was started in a garage!:thumbzup3:

Latest work - Got the 4/0, 4/0, 2/0, 4 MHF wire into 2.5" conduit and long elbows and up out of the trench in the new shop, also got it in conduit at the house and wired into the 200amp disconnect.

Also got the Cat6 in conduit and ran in the house and into the shop.

I did the CSST flex gas connection at the existing shop the other day so that leaves me with getting that terminated in the new shop as the last trench related work. After that work on filling the trenches some more and fixing my landscaping I moved to dig the trench.

Thanks Mike, for the pic of your new shop good luck with what ever you use it for!!!

Looks great!!!!

Love the color combo! Of course I'm biased since my shop has the same colors. ;)

Put a ceiling fan on the porch to keep the bugs off of you when sitting on the porch.

Chris

1st panel is in - 200amp single phase panel. GE Powermark Gold oriented for bottom feed. Added a ground bar and a lug off the ground bar. Conduit to it is 2.5". Wire is MHF 4/0,4/0,2/0,4. Next up will be the Rotary Phase Converter boxes and the 3phase panel. Wall is 36"X8'. Box is mounted to wall surface (not recessed) that has framing and insulation behind it and two sheets of 3/4" oak faced ply. All circuits will be in conduit and I plan to install a home made slatwall/french cleat system on all the walls.

power1_zpsd94e4859.jpg
power2_zps4b3d9345.jpg
power3_zps7066d502.jpg

power1_zpsd94e4859.jpg

power2_zps4b3d9345.jpg

power3_zps7066d502.jpg

Back