My Semi Clean Shop

papermaker

Active User
Registered
I've been busy cleaning cleaning and painting the shop. Still need to finish sanding and painting the ceiling. Here are a couple pictures.shop1.jpgshop2.jpgshop3.jpgshop4.jpg

shop1.jpg shop2.jpg shop3.jpg shop4.jpg

I still need to weed out some of the junk I've collected over the years. And sand the ceiling so I can paint it. 10 ft. ceilings aren't that much fun to sand.

Hey man, nice space. I feel for you on sanding the ceiling but, the extra light reflection will be great when it's done.

Good going and good luck...

Ray

Looking good PM, looking very good. Thank you for the post. :thumbsup:

my kind of guy. . . lots of good stuff there, and winter is coming. . .

10 ft. ceilings aren't that much fun to sand.

I built a 2'x8' platform to tape, sand and paint mine. Funny how it looked so much like a bench it became one. The height is about 45" which is nearly perfect for 3 small mills with lots of other tools stored on the added shelf and the floor below. I like the 45" height because it puts the tables/vise up where even a nearly blind man can see. :)

I built a 2'x8' platform to tape, sand and paint mine. Funny how it looked so much like a bench it became one. The height is about 45" which is nearly perfect for 3 small mills with lots of other tools stored on the added shelf and the floor below. I like the 45" height because it puts the tables/vise up where even a nearly blind man can see. :)

My bench height is 40 inches. Lower bench tops just kill my back if I have to bend over to work.

Real nice looking shop there PM. Use a pole sander on the ceiling, just keep thinking of what you will have when done.

Paul

Back