My Shop

RandyM

Mr. Deliberate
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Ok, I'll start us off. Here is my slice of heaven.

It is 50 x 104 x 12 built in 1992 by Cleary. It is where I spend ALL the time I can.

Now, everyone else post up!

Oh, and messy shops are busy shops, no need to be shy. It is what makes ya happy. :))

DSC00799.JPG DSC00800.JPG DSC00801.JPG DSC00802.JPG DSC00803.JPG DSC00804.JPG DSC00805.JPG DSC00806.JPG DSC00171.JPG DSC00176.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful Shop. Mine is as big as where you park the white vette. :lmao: Oh yah, almost forgot --- :yousuck:

"Billy G"

JScott, that is a great shop space. But, if the pics are out of date you know we'll need new ones.:thumbsup:

Nice hang out Randy. Just a hair larger than my 32 x 100 x 16. Used it for business the first twelve years and now I am recently retired so will take over the whole show. Parts and office takes up little over half, but that is scheduled to change. Will post pics when I get a little more done. You don't need an electrical inventory or four-five trucks and vans do you?

Your Logan makes my little 820 Logan look like a trinket. Nice, nice unit.

Now break it to us gently. What does it cost for the maid to keep that place clean? :roflmao:

Nice hang out Randy. Just a hair larger than my 32 x 100 x 16. Used it for business the first twelve years and now I am recently retired so will take over the whole show. Parts and office takes up little over half, but that is scheduled to change. Will post pics when I get a little more done. You don't need an electrical inventory or four-five trucks and vans do you?

Your Logan makes my little 820 Logan look like a trinket. Nice, nice unit.

Now break it to us gently. What does it cost for the maid to keep that place clean? :roflmao:

Russ, I envy you, I am so looking forward to retirement myself. Nope, no need for any electrical inventory you are on your own for that. Yeah the Logan is on the list for a complete rebuild just need to clear the priorities in front of it. Oh, that is no maid in the pic, it is just my mother. Now mind you she does help out but if you want it done right, well you know. :whistle:

Great looking shop! I am restoring a 1970 Challenger in my garage, but my shop is in my basement, just a little bit smaller than your ;)

dp-220.png dp-2202.png
IMG_0542s.jpg lathe-1.png
accesories-1.png IMG_0428s.jpg
IMG_0426s.jpg IMG_0425s.jpg

And some other wood working tools, grinders, sanders, horizontal band saw, welders, etc.

dp-220.png dp-2202.png IMG_0542s.jpg lathe-1.png accesories-1.png IMG_0428s.jpg IMG_0426s.jpg IMG_0425s.jpg

Here's some of mine, these are old photos and some may be blurry as I'm not to steady with the camera but not much has changed except the walls have been finished and some insulation done, plus a mess of chips.

workbench.jpg welders.jpg lathe.jpg Grob saw.jpg southbend9.png shelves.jpg rotex mill.jpg 16 inch SB.jpg Bridgeport.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking shop! I am restoring a 1970 Challenger in my garage, but my shop is in my basement, just a little bit smaller than your ;)

Aahhhh, quality does not compare to size. Very nice set up Kurt you got me beat hands down.:man:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's some of mine, these are old photos and some may be blurry as I'm not to steady with the camera but not much has changed except the walls have been finished and some insulation done, plus a mess of chips.

I don't know William, looks like I could have a lot of FUN in your play pen.:cool2: Thanks for the post.

Back