My snow project of the day

OldMachinist

Bronze
Rest In Peace
Here's what I get to do if I don't get the snow fence put up before a big snow storm with 20+ mph winds.

DSCF2243.JPG

50" long drift 3'-4' deep where my driveway goes over a hill. Oh and it never got up above -1 degree F today.

DSCF2243.JPG

that's a neat looking rig.

I love plowing snow with my Honda 4 wheeler and v-plow, but the chev pick up with the heater and stuff even beats that. . .

but we had a balmy -17 for a high.

I was out at about 7:30 this morning blowing my driveway with my little Case 222 with the front mount snowblower. Nothing wakes you up like a nice gust of snow in your face when it's about -15 degrees.....I really hate snow!

I have a JD 2305 with rear blower, so know the feeling. However, there is nothing I like better than plowing/blowing snow :))

I was out at about 7:30 this morning blowing my driveway with my little Case 222 with the front mount snowblower. Nothing wakes you up like a nice gust of snow in your face when it's about -15 degrees.....I really hate snow!

The engine/transaxle is in the rear so I haven't needed to put any added weight in it. Plus it's got what Honda calls "Real Time 4WD" so if the rear tires spin all the power goes to the front axle.

Hey Don,
Did you make the Vee plow or buy it ???

Back