Need a Jack?

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
Found this at the Church Flea Market yesterday. All aluminum construction. It has a hydraulic cylinder. Works just like its big brother. Twist the handle clockwise, pump it up. Twist counterclockwise it goes down. That's a 6 inch caliper.

"Billy G"

102_0099 (650 x 488).jpg

Wow Bill!

That is cool! All kidding aside, I wish I had one that small sometimes to get heavy shop items up high enough to get under them! It's always the first inch or two off the ground that's the toughest

Bernie

Found this at the Church Flea Market yesterday. All aluminum construction. It has a hydraulic cylinder. Works just like its big brother. Twist the handle clockwise, pump it up. Twist counterclockwise it goes down. That's a 6 inch caliper.

"Billy G"

Where did you get the huge caliper?:jester:

I've seen those for sale at an autoparts store a few years ago. I wanted to buy one but couldn't justify spending the money.

Where did you get the huge caliper?:jester:

I've seen those for sale at an autoparts store a few years ago. I wanted to buy one but couldn't justify spending the money.

My wife thought it was expensive at $5.00. I assured her it wasn't I found it on the Matco Tool Site at $69.95. Didn't stop the weird look though. :lmao::lmao: I going to see just how much it will lift tomorrow.

"Billy G"

Ahhhhhh........so that's what a machinist's jack looks like. :whistle:

i lift up the 125 lb headboard cabinet to dig out the remotes with mine ;-)

Advanceautoparts sells it for 33 bucks.
Pierre

Back