Need A Little Help Here?

They are used with the large V-blocks . Clamp the smaller triangular holders into the large v-blocks . Used for holding smaller parts rather than buying multiple v-block sets . :encourage:

They are used with the large V-blocks . Clamp the smaller triangular holders into the large v-blocks . Used for holding smaller parts rather than buying multiple v-block sets . :encourage:
Thanks for that. I've never seen something like this before, so wasn't sure what they were for. They look brand new/never been used. Not sure I'll ever use them, but I may play around with them a bit to see if I can use them. After I get the v-blocks cleaned up. They also look like they have never been used, but they do have some surface rust that needs attention. My friend moved from CO to TN and after looking what a few years did to these tools and the machines in general, I'd never live there. But hey, he's happy.

Not sure I'll use these. Anyone know what these are worth? I still need a good quality 0.0005 DTI. (I'm still scrounging stuff for my little machines....)

Not sure I'll use these. Anyone know what these are worth? I still need a good quality 0.0005 DTI. (I'm still scrounging stuff for my little machines....)
Is there a makers mark on them?

My set is faith tool.

Worth more with a name, less if generic.

IMG_3489.jpeg

No maker's mark. The case has a SPI sticker on it.

They don't appear to have ever been used.

342E5A65-33B8-4580-BFB0-C8DB7E06D461_1_105_c.jpeg

SPI on the outside of the case

4EC23E0B-E964-458F-98AD-8107EE716756_1_105_c.jpeg

They don't appear to have ever been used.
I think that's because most own 30 sets of V blocks of all sizes ! Thats a nice little set though , you never know when you'll need them until after you sell/trade them . :)

I think that's because most own 30 sets of V blocks of all sizes ! Thats a nice little set though , you never know when you'll need them until after you sell/trade them . :)
Good point.

Back