Need change gears MYFORD ML7

denton

Active User
Registered
I bought a Myford ML7 for a bit more than I wanted to pay but when you fall in love what can you do? Anyways the seller thought his father had change gears but was unable to find them. The lathe will be stripped, refinished (any suggestions welcome) and completely cleaned and lubed. So the quest for set of change gears or change gear box has started.

Denton

What part of the world are you Denton? I can ask a friend of mine with a Myford, who may have some doubles he was going to sell.

Bernie

What part of the world are you Denton? I can ask a friend of mine with a Myford, who may have some doubles he was going to sell.

Bernie

I'm in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. I just caught my profie location as the Cayman islands a wish but not correct.
Denton

My friend does not have gears for you man, I'm sorry- he only has enough for his machine.

Bernie

Denton,

I see this thread is older but If you still need gears I noticed a bunch on eBay last week from a Canadian seller in Ont I believe.

Any progress on the rebuild? I picked up an ML7 just last week and was very happy to find a nice complete setup for affordable money. Now I just need to make bench space to set it up!

Gerald
Winnipeg

Back