Need help with any problems on the lathe? Just ask...

Rontech

Registered
Registered
I am new here but definitely not new to machining. I have extensive experience with lathes, I have been doing primarily lathe work for the last 30 years.
I work in an aerospace shop making parts mostly for spacecraft and satellites. Also make parts for various Boeing and Airbus jets.
I am a CNC programmer for the CNC lathes at work and I also set up and run those machines to some insanely tight tolerances.
I also can do just about anything that needs to be done on the manual lathes as well. I have run just about every type of material imaginable, from delrin up to inconel 718 and titanium.
I also have experience with mills but most of my expertise is with lathes.
I have noticed on this site that some people really struggle with parting operations, boring operations and single point threading on the manual lathes.
So.... if anyone needs help with some problem on the lathe, I most likely have a solution. Just ask and I will do what I can to help you out.
Peace out...

You need a bar puller for one of those lathes ? I have a Royal down the basement left over .

I have bar pullers for the CNCs already. I am getting ready to use one of them on the next job that I am going to set up for tomorrow. 725 little titanium parts. Ain't no way I am going to make one at a time lol. I can write a program subroutine and tell the machine how many to make before stopping.

Welcome to HM, we welcome your advice!

Welcome to the forum, Always good to have another practiced hand around. Cheers, Mike

I am new here but definitely not new to machining. I have extensive experience with lathes, I have been doing primarily lathe work for the last 30 years.
I work in an aerospace shop making parts mostly for spacecraft and satellites. Also make parts for various Boeing and Airbus jets.
I am a CNC programmer for the CNC lathes at work and I also set up and run those machines to some insanely tight tolerances.
I also can do just about anything that needs to be done on the manual lathes as well. I have run just about every type of material imaginable, from delrin up to inconel 718 and titanium.
I also have experience with mills but most of my expertise is with lathes.
I have noticed on this site that some people really struggle with parting operations, boring operations and single point threading on the manual lathes.
So.... if anyone needs help with some problem on the lathe, I most likely have a solution. Just ask and I will do what I can to help you out.
Peace out...
Hey dere!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum!!

Back