Need Mitutoyo 511 Dial Bore Gauge stem/body

Packard V8

Registered
Registered
I have a Mitutoyo 511-105 Dial Bore Gauge with 1.4" - 2.5" range. I need their next size up lower end, which will measure IDs from 2" - 6". It's interchangeable, having a larger foot with more widely spaced wheels.

I did a fairly extensive search online and could not find a source to buy just the larger stem and foot.

I got the idea of asking here if anyone might have an orphan 2" - 6" stem because I saw a partial set for sale on ebay, but unfortunately, it was the same smaller size as the one I have.

BTW, there's also a still smaller stem and foot which has a .7" - 1.4" range and I'd also be interested in that one, just because.

As long as we're beating the Mitutoyo bushes, anyone have a setting fixture he'd part with?

jack vines

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock