Need to clean up and sell! Vintage Kawasaki and Honda

Mill Lee farm

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
These two saw daylight today!!!:eek:

Had to move them out to gain access to the welder… my garage is way too full…..

They’ve both been in the garage for easily 25 years now. Pre-1995ish maybe???

E0C73919-89EC-4A90-8020-9FFE9D5238BC.jpeg

The market is starting to pick up on older metric bikes. Your Honda (Silver Wing I think?) hasn't been made for a bit. Haven't seen one of them for a spell, should bring a good price should you decide to part with it.

The market is starting to pick up on older metric bikes. Your Honda (Silver Wing I think?) hasn't been made for a bit. Haven't seen one of them for a spell, should bring a good price should you decide to part with it.
Thats a garden variety cx500. “Silverwing” had a fairing and bags and was based on the CX650. It was intended as a smaller Goldwing alternative, hence: “Silver-wing”.

Both nice bikes, but they’re not going to sell for much…i’d expect the KZ to go for more than the CX, but both are low on the “desirability” scale.

Clean em up (change fluids, check rubber bits, the tires are likely toast or at least past shelf life) and you get what you get at sale…

I'd like to give that KZ a home myself, but you're too far away and in another country.

I have a soft sport of 70/80's metrics.

Alas, If I were a betting man, someone will buy them to chop them up into a "cafe racer" project. Seems to be the fate of most less-desirable/collectable metric bikes these days....

Back