nef lug and stub

normks

Active User
Registered
well havent posted any thing but been playing around with a barrel stub for a nef neflug.jpgnef lug2.jpgNEFLUG4.JPG

neflug.jpg nef lug2.jpg NEFLUG4.JPG

How did you determine what metal it was to use the right TIG filler? I have that issue from time to time... People bring things for a little welding and I have no idea if it's low, medium, high carbon or alloy.

wel ray its all 41 40 steel and used the proper filler rod just the extractor slot to cut and mount a scope mount poper a primer the other day

after waiting all week for ups truck i decided to make my own cutter for the extractor slot worked well nefcutter2.jpgnefcutter.jpgnefbarrelslot.jpgnefbarrelextr.jpgnefextractor.jpg

nefcutter2.jpg nefcutter.jpg nefbarrelslot.jpg nefbarrelextr.jpg nefextractor.jpg

no i havent seen the ups guy yet maybe monday and then i will own a manufactured key way cutter

Last edited:
slowly progressing needs polished and rust blued foreend needs finished shot it last week barrel didnt fall off looks like a bang stick
nef rifle (199x137).jpgnefforend.jpg

nef rifle (199x137).jpg nefforend.jpg

What caliber or guage is that!!!? The barrell makes it look like a monster. Is it an inline breach loading shotgun? It loks way cool, I was just wonsering how good it shot when you took it for a test ride.

Bob

Back