Never Wet?

If my boots stayed dry they would never wear out-------------Hummmmmmmmmm

Tractor Supply has Never Wet----$20.00 for the two spray cans-- read the instruction real close. You will see the word Frost used a lot. Damn glad it frosted my work boots and not a pair of dress boots.
I just hope it does a good job of keeping the boots dry.

I wonder how well it works & how long it lasts. My brother sent me a link to a video or website of it a while back but it wasn't available yet. Was looking at an Enco flyer yesterday & noticed they have it on the front page.

EDIT: The product i saw was called Ultra Every Dry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM8OR6W6WE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

They should integrate it into automotive clear coat!

Last edited:
They should integrate it into automotive clear coat!

Heck, I wish they'd integrate it into a dog shampoo! After it rains my dog routes around in the mud like a truffle pig. :eek::biggrin:

-Ron

I've read several reviews of this product, and they all seem to agree that while the effect is amazing, it wears off easily. It's marketed like it will make gloves etc. water proof, but in practice I guess it wears away pretty easily. They also mentioned that it will create a white haze when it's applied. I still want to try it though! :)

I applied some to my satellite dish last week - waiting to see how well it works with the snow and ice that we get up here...

I also read the web site information.
they say, not for clothes, not for glass, ****, what else do we want to keep dry ?
I do really like rainex on my windshield but it too does not last.

rainex had windshield solvent for dumping in your cars wiper tank. it worked pretty good but it was really
difficult to find up here in the northland.

im sure there is a purpose for the product but I really have none I can think of. . .

Never Wet.... theres a joke in there somewhere, but i think I'll keep it to myself. :LOL:

Back